Monday, June 27, 2005

Saying No

I just don't want to see anybody I personally know today. I just don't. I want to be left alone.

No, you can't drop by, not even for a minute. I know you've got something for me that I prolly would love; thank you, but no thanks. I want to be left alone.

I don't want to see
you. It's not your fault. I'm the fucked up one. I'm not rejecting you or your friendship. Don't take it personally. I just don't want to see you.

You're a very good friend and I don't deserve a friend like you. I never mean to hurt you. Maybe I just need some more time to work out the knots, but I won't promise anything.

Leave me alone. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't persist if I don't want it.

I just
can't look at you. I don't want to see you, or text you, or talk to you.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.


If only I could tell her this, I wouldn't be hiding in my own room, curtains drawn, all lights turned off but one, using earphones to listen to music, barely daring to make any noise or even breathe.

And she's just being nice - "I've got something sweet for you", "Just a minute? Promise I'll disappear after that."



NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home