Just Words
I don't think I was really thinking when I said, softly because of a sore throat, "... we're only ten percent of the population ..."
Maybe I really meant "they're".
Mr. P., Geeta, and Matthew prolly didn't catch the pronoun in the first person; I think they might've heard 'they're'.
Sometimes, I really don't know whether I want people to listen to what I'm saying or what I'm not saying.
:::
Discussing weighty issues, Jessica earnestly said to me, "You're not fat! You're sexy."
That's the newest euphemism I've heard for fat - and my favorite thus far.
Jessica's such a sweetheart.
:::
I'm loving Roger's current moniker on Messenger. It's "ROGER - sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms and cries when you cry turns out to be the love you never knew".
That's pretty damn sweet, I think.
Unfortunately, I don't cry in public (or even in private, really), so there'll never be anybody to take in their arms and cry with/for me. Guess I'll never know the love I never knew.
I should learn to cry.
I would really like to be able to recognize the love I never knew.
Maybe I really meant "they're".
Mr. P., Geeta, and Matthew prolly didn't catch the pronoun in the first person; I think they might've heard 'they're'.
Sometimes, I really don't know whether I want people to listen to what I'm saying or what I'm not saying.
Discussing weighty issues, Jessica earnestly said to me, "You're not fat! You're sexy."
That's the newest euphemism I've heard for fat - and my favorite thus far.
Jessica's such a sweetheart.
I'm loving Roger's current moniker on Messenger. It's "ROGER - sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms and cries when you cry turns out to be the love you never knew".
That's pretty damn sweet, I think.
Unfortunately, I don't cry in public (or even in private, really), so there'll never be anybody to take in their arms and cry with/for me. Guess I'll never know the love I never knew.
I should learn to cry.
I would really like to be able to recognize the love I never knew.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home