Don't Wanna Think About The Monday Blues?
(or, I Like It Like That)
The decal on the car's rear window read: "Cancer: I like it sideways!"
It got me thinking - what would the decal for Pisces say: "I like it underwater!" or "I like it sixty-nined!"?
I came home and googled for the other zodiac signs but in vain, so I came up with:
Okay, so I'm obviously not a very funny or creative girl; but, hey, it sure beats thinking about how shitty Mondays are.
The decal on the car's rear window read: "Cancer: I like it sideways!"
It got me thinking - what would the decal for Pisces say: "I like it underwater!" or "I like it sixty-nined!"?
I came home and googled for the other zodiac signs but in vain, so I came up with:
Aries: "I like it rammed in!"
Taurus: "I like it with head!"
Gemini: "I like it with twins!"
Leo: "I like it with a pussy!"
Virgo: "I like it ... not."
Libra: "I like it at both ends!!"
Scorpio: "I like it with a prick!"
Saggitarius: "I like it hard and fast!!"
Capricorn: "I like it with a butt!"
Aquarius: "I like it soppin' wet!"
Okay, so I'm obviously not a very funny or creative girl; but, hey, it sure beats thinking about how shitty Mondays are.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home