Monday, April 03, 2006

electro-shock blues


Because it has been the perfect soundtrack since 1998 to sink low and contemplate suicide to - Goddess bless E and eels.

:::


And I, I could try
But waking up is harder when you wanna die



'Elizabeth On The Bathroom Floor'

.


Smiling like it’s no big deal
Scrabby wounds that never heal
The woman was only a girl



'Going To Your Funeral, Part I'

.


Life is funny
But not ha ha funny
Peculiar I guess
You think I got it going my way
Then why am I such a fuckin’ mess?



'3 Speed'

.


Feeling scared today
Write down I am ok
A hundred times the doctors say

I am ok
I am ok
I’m not ok



'Electro-shock Blues'

.


What if I was not your only friend in this world
Will you take me where you’re going
If you’re never coming back



'Last Stop: This Town'

.


Got a sky that looks like heaven
Got an earth that looks like shit
And it’s getting hard to tell where
What I am ends
And what they’re making me begins



'Climbing To The Moon'

.


Walk down the streets
I’m thinking:
Everybody move along
I’ve got a sad-hearted needing
To belong



'Ant Farm'

.


Thought that I’d forget all about the past
But it doesn’t let me run too fast



'Dead Of Winter'

.


Start to be what they want you to be
And you see yourself as they see you



'The Medication's Wearing Off'

.


Laying in bed tonight I'm was thinking
And listening to all the dogs
And the sirens and the shots
And how a careful man tries to dodge the bullets
While a happy man takes a walk

And maybe it's time to live



'P.S. You Rock My World'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home